School Districts & CMOs
Our team is made up of not only people who bring decades of management consulting expertise, but also former teachers, administrators, and sector leaders who’ve experienced firsthand the obstacles your team may be facing. Our combined decades in the field allow us to build and manage relationships with education sector experts while remaining agile in the education landscape.
Our direct involvement with senior staff mean we can handle sensitive concerns adroitly.
View our recent projects below and be sure to visit our Good Outcomes newsroom for updates!
Houston Independent School District
Safal Partners has been fortunate to partner with the Houston Independent School District (HISD), the 7th largest school district in the U.S., on the following initiatives:
- Effective Teachers Initiative: We led the development of HISD’s definitive tool for customized teacher appraisal and development, bringing together campus users, Human Resources, and Technology teams.
- Teacher Development Specialist Project: We developed, maintained and supported an application as an extended functionality of the teacher appraisal tool.
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Project: HISD hired Safal not only to lead the project management for the enterprise-wide upgrade, but also to re-engineer business processes across four business units, several hundred users in the Central Office, and thousands of users across schools.
- Talent Recruitment System Project: HISD hired Safal Partners to lead the process for upgrading and replacing the district’s legacy HR technology system.
- itsLearning: As part of the U.S. rollout to date, software company itsLearning hired Safal Partners to work with HISD to engage stakeholders and manage communications for its Next-Gen learning rollout. Safal designed and implemented the communications process plan, prioritizing stakeholders and engaging at every level to support the successful adoption of the PowerUp:HUB, as it is branded.
Austin District Charter Compact
We led strategic planning, project management and initial boots-on-the-ground execution for the Austin Compact, a historic leadership collaboration initiative between Austin Independent School District (AISD) and 9 charter school systems funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Austin Compact also selected Safal Partners to lead monthly executive meetings of C-level leaders, revitalize strategic planning, accelerate early-stage execution and lead change management initiatives to gain buy-in at all levels and long-term sustainability for the Compact organization.
Trenton & Bayonne School Districts (New Jersey)
We worked with Trenton and Bayonne Public Schools in New Jersey to assist in the implementation of the Kim Marshall Principal Evaluation System. Safal facilitated groups to understand district contexts and visions that may require a modification of the system. We worked with principal groups to identify specific examples derived from their own experiences and the local context to provide guidance to principals and evaluators.
Safal helped both school systems implement “Edvaluate”, a user friendly, web-based technology tool compatible with multiple devices to track and share data quickly and easily.